Friday, August 31, 2007

A little bit about me!!:)

Hello everyone,
My name is Nicole Cress, and I am junior here at the University of Saint Franis. My major is Elementary Education, and I absolutely love it! I feel like I couldn't have picked a better major and school to fit myself. I also play tennis at USF, and I actually have my first match tomorrow which I am very excited about! I have to admit I was a little nervous and overwhelmed the first day of class, but am feeling much more confident. I am ready to learn more about technology through out the semster of this class!

2 comments:

Robert H. Soulliere, Jr. said...

If you could pick one area of technology you wanted to know more about, what would it be and why?

Nicole's Blog said...

To be honest I would like to know a little bit more of everything about technology. As of right now I am not to confident with technology, but I am going to try my hardest to do my best!