Saturday, September 22, 2007

Much Better Week!

I feel like this week is going much better than the last two. I feel like I am on top of my assignments, and actually know what I am suppose to be doing. This week I had four matches which was alot, but I feel like they all went very well. I am very pleased on how everything is going!!:) I also feel like I am getting to know much more about technology which is very exciting for me!! This week I posted my very own you tube video, and I didn't think it was difficult at all to do! I was very surprised on how well I handled the you tube assignment. Well I hope everyone's week is going well too! Tonight I get to go to my home town fair which I am pumped about!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

bickel-edu205.blogspot.com. said...

we had a fair at my hometown too. IT was the pioneer festival. It's something that people in huntington all love. IT's really dorky though. matches are u talking about?? tennis? i thought that was a spring sport. Do you think it's more difficult to handle school stuff when your focus is more on friends and sport? I play baseball and i'm really in deep in a lot of projects.

Alissa's Blog said...

Bluffton Street Fair.. Loved it...My one year anniversary of going there last year! Ha! You have been amazing in tennis. I hope I will see you play again real soon..I love you bugs! Don't ever forget that you are the best roommate I have ever EVER had!