Hello everyone,
So, I am sure everyone can agree with me that this was quite a stressful week. I feel like this week was just very over whelming with homework assignments, and all kinds of stuff that is due. But, what do you know we all got through it perfectly fine. I am feeling more confident with this class, and I am excited to keep learning more about technology even though it can be frustrating at times. I am very glad that it is finally the weekend, and I get to take a little break. I have a tennis match tomorrow in Indianapolis which I am very excited about, and hopefully we will all do great! It's quite a drive and I have to get up at six in the morning, but I am really looking forward to it. Plus....I get to go shopping afterwards!! Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekened!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So where did you go shopping at afterwards?
We went shopping at Circle Center Mall. It was a lot of fun and got some great things!! I can always be in the mood to shop!!
Post a Comment