This is a picture of my sister Heather and I in Las Vegas this Summer. Our whole family went to Las Vegas for a friend's wedding my sister was in. We stayed for a week which not to mention was a very HOT week. While we were there the tempurature got up to 116 degrees. I still had a great time though, and would like to visit there again someday!!Thursday, September 13, 2007
My Sis and I
This is a picture of my sister Heather and I in Las Vegas this Summer. Our whole family went to Las Vegas for a friend's wedding my sister was in. We stayed for a week which not to mention was a very HOT week. While we were there the tempurature got up to 116 degrees. I still had a great time though, and would like to visit there again someday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nicole do we have to put pictures up? Or are you just making the rest of us look bad lol. I hope living with your sister is going great, I know it has to be better than you last roommate.
awww you look real pretty in this picture, it's cute. i bet las vegas was awesome, especially for a wedding!! have a great week!
Aww...thank you very much!! Yeah..Las Vegas was awesome, I had a lot of fun. And, yes the Wedding was beautiful!! Hope you havea great week as well!!:):)
Post a Comment