Saturday, October 6, 2007
Technology is Great!
I just would like to say how wonderful the use of technology has been for me this week! I had to miss a few classes this week due to my tennis matches I had to play in, therefore I needed to get my assignments that I needed to make up. All I had to do is e-mail my teachers and ask them what I missed, and I got a response immediately. This was a huge relief for me because I then didn't have to go into the school and track my teachers down. Another way technology has been so wonderful to me this week is through my e-mail account and being able to attach homework assignments in order to open them up at anothr location. I had to do this a few times this week because m printer stopped working and had to print it off at the school. I am so thankful for technology and don't know what I would do without it!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment