Today I went in for my meeting with Melaine , and I feel like it was a very successful meeting! I learned about a lot of new ways to teach technology in the classroom. All of the information will be very useful to use someday in the future. I am very glad we all get the chance to learn about all the wonderful uses of technology!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!:)
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree. the meeting was very informative nicole!
Glad you guys found it useful. I just hope that you'll have the opportunity to use some cool technology in your classrooms. I'm sure in a few years time there'll be stuff that just blows our current technology out of the water. Hope you have a great week!
I know, I am so excited!! Thanks, hope you have a great week too!!:)
I know, I am so excited!! Thanks, hope you have a great week too!!:)
Post a Comment