Friday, October 12, 2007

Powerpoint is great!

So...this week was pretty stressful with school, and tennis. Even though school was very stressful and there was a million things I needed to get done, I got it done and am very pleased. Also, tennis season just ended yesterday for good which is sad, but now I will have more time to work on my homework. This Friday and Saturday I am going to Angola for one of my Education classes. The event some of us education majors are going to is called "Geofest". I am excited to learn new things...and I think it will be a wonderful experience!

Yesterday when I was working on my powerpoint I was getting a little irritated at first. But, as I kept working on it everything got easier....and I found new tool to use ion the powerpoint software. I thought this was a great assignment because powerpoints will be good to use in the classroom when teaching!!:)

3 comments:

Cassie Yarde said...

Geofest! Have fun. I thought it would be fun to go but i'm not taking that class for a year and a half. You will have to let me know how it went. I think my powerpoint went well. I was excited when it was finished too. Have a good time this weekend.

Robert H. Soulliere, Jr. said...

Did you guys take CS 190, or are you part of the new testing out process?

Also which version of Office are you personally using?

And can I ask more questions? :)

Nicole's Blog said...

Cassie,
Gefoest was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, it was actually quite a bit of fun, ha! Hope you have a great week!!:)